The FZ6 200W RMS/800W peek component is built with a heavy gauge steel power coated basket that holds high-energy Y40 magnets. A laminated Mica Composite Paper Cone is surrounded with a soft butyl rubber and bonded to a 1" high temperature KSV VC. The high powered 25mm soft silk diaphragm tweeter is cooled with Ferro Fluid for a smooth sonic timber that is controlled buy a custom competition grade 12dB Linkwitz–Riley crossover with tweeter attenuation settings.
- Custom Cast Aluminum Basket with Think Powder Coating
- High-Energy Y40 Magnets Assures Sufficient Magnet Force Needed for High Sensitivity and Accurate Sound Reproductions
- Two Piece Custom Paintable Metal Grills
- Laminated Mica Composite Paper Cone with Butyl Rubber Surround
- 25mm Silk Diaphragm Tweeter with Ferro Fluid Cooled V.C.
- 1" High temperature ASV Voice Coil
- Custom Competition Grade 12dB Crossover with Massive Logo
- Two Pieces Custom Metal Tweeter Housing
|Tweeter||25mm Silk Dome|
|Cone||Laminated Mica Composite Paper Cone|
|Frequency||50Hz - 20KHz|
|RMS Power||200 watts|
|Max Power||400 watts|
|Peak Power||800 watts|