The UV protected low mass woven fiber cone bounces on a Cloth Nomex Spider producing 93dB sensitivity and is bonded to a surround of soft flexible Butyl rubber assuring smooth, fast, hard hitting sonic playback.
The 12dB Linkwitz–Riley X Over blends highs and lows together with a balance not obtained by its competition. this 3-Way Kit comes with a 3" Dynamic Audiophile Mid-range + two large Ferro Fluid Cooled 25mm soft silk dome tweeters that come with multiple mounting options helping the FC6.3 extend its playback up to 20K with a precise balance between power handling, frequency response and speaker location.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Basket with Thick Powder Coating
- 6.5 Inch Drivers with High-Energy Y30 Magnets
- 3" Dynamic Audiophile Mid-Range Speaker
- 25mm Silk Diaphragm Tweeters With Ferro Fluid Cooled V.C.
- Custom External 12dB Linkwitz–Riley Crossovers
- MASSIVE Punched Logo
- High Sensitivity And Accurate Sound Reproduction
- Custom Designed Pole Piece for Low Distortion and Sound Quality
- Two Piece Custom Paint-able Metal Grills for 6.5"
- Optional 3" grill available upon request
- Rugged Construction to Withstand Harsh Mobile Environment
- Woven Fiber Paper Cone With Butyl Rubber Surround
- Fully Isolated Tinsel Leads to Eliminate Cross-talk
- High Quality Cloth Spider with Polyester Fiber
- 1” High Temperature KSV Voice Coil
|Tweeter||25mm Silk Diaphragm Tweeter Ferro Fluid (Pair)|
|Mid-Range||3" Dynamic Audiophile Speaker (Pair)|
|Cone||Woven Fiber Paper Cone|
|RMS Power||150 Watts|
|Peak Power||600 watts|
|Mounting Depth||6.5" = 2.40" / 3" = 1.53" / 25mm = 0.602"|
|Mounting Diameter||6.5" = 5.64" / 3" = 2.71" / 25mm = 2.24"|
6.5" = 6.49" / 3" = 3.42" / 25mm = 2.24"