The 1.89" depth shallow MX65S Series Coaxial Speaker sits a high powered Flux Y30 Strontium Ferrite Magnets that is contained by custom tooled heavy gauge powder coated steel baskets with the word "MASSIVE" stamped right into the steel. In the center of a MX65 speaker sits a 1” KSV coil that floats on a poly fiber spider. With custom rubber surrounds, laminated paper cones, a phase optimized 12dB crossover with smooth 13mm dome tweeters these are highly value priced and are designed to fit almost any ride.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Powder Coated Basket With MASSIVE Punched Logo
- Custom Made Massive Logo 3 Way Tweeter Plate
- High-Energy Y30 Magnets Assures Sufficient Magnet Force Needed
- For High Sensitivity And Accurate Sound Reproduction
- 1.89" Depth Shallow Mounting For Super Convenient Installation
- Two Piece Custom Paintable Metal Grills
- Rugged Construction To Withstand Harsh Mobile Environment
- Custom Laminated Paper Cone With Butyl Rubber Surround
- High Quality Cloth Spider With Polyester Fiber
- 1” High Temperature KSV Voice Coil
- 13mm Hard Diaphragm Tweeter With Ferro Fluid Cooled V.C.
|RMS Power||50 watts|
|Max Power||100 watts|
|Basket||Heavy Gauge Steel|