The CARBON 6 is a high quality custom component speaker set created with a very sophisticated Italian design by engineers from Zucattii™ and Massive Audio. Each tweeter has a perfectly tuned CNC chamber with high end aluminum housing. They are built with a heavy gauge satin chrome anodized basket with pearl finish that holds high-energy Y40 magnets. The custom Carbon Fiber Cone is surrounded with a soft butyl rubber and bonded to a 1.3" high temperature TILL voice coil. The high powered 25mm soft silk diaphragm tweeter is cooled with Ferro Fluid for a smooth sonic timber that is controlled buy a custom audiophile grade 12dB Links-worth Riley crossover with tweeter attenuation settings. Due to the custom nature of the CARBON 6, these speakers do not come with grills. Optional basic grills are available upon request with your order or from your Massive Audio retailer.
- Custom Cast Aluminum Basket with Satin Chrome Pearl Anodizing Finish
- High-Energy Y40 Magnets Assures Sufficient Magnet Force Needed for High Sensitivity and Accurate Sound Reproductions
- Basic grills available upon request only
- Custom Carbon Fiber Cone with Butyl Rubber Surround
- 25mm Hand Treated Silk Diaphragm Tweeter with Ferro Fluid Cooled V.C.
- 1.3" High temperature TILL Voice Coil
- Custom Audiophile Grade 12dB Crossover with Massive Logo
- Two Piece Custom CNC Aluminum Tweeter Housing
|Tweeter||25mm Silk Dome|
|Cone||Custom Carbon Fiber Cone|
|Frequency||50Hz - 20KHz|
|RMS Power||280 watts|
|Max Power||500 watts|
|Basket||Cast Aluminum with Satin Chrome Finish|